Re: Kitty's mites now neem

I don't know what these tiny red bugs are but they pack a wallop of a
bite! Haven't seen webbing so I guess that I'm currently free of those
type of mites! Fran

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:No Fran, that's not the one. You really can't see them with the unaided
eye. I used to be able to but my sight is going down hill. They are less
than the size of a pin head and they are incapable of biting. They stick
they long straw like sucker into leaves and suck out the chlorophyll. If
you have a really bad problem you can see their webbing over the tips of the
plants. Otherwise the leaves looked mottled yellow/green. Common on
houseplants. Anyway, they would be herbivores and not carnivores.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics