Re: Bamboo shoots?

Roundup was developed to kill grass. Bamboo is grass. It will kill it. Be sure to use the technical material. Be sure to read the label carefully. There are four or five different strength mixtures discussed. Be prepared to apply it two or three times at weekly intervals. Do not use a stronger mixture than advised--it will kill the tops rather than the roots.