Re: Kitty's mites now neem

And that should bring this thread full circle.

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, at 04:40 PM, james singer wrote:

Neem soap maybe?

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, at 11:23 AM, F M Ferrari wrote:

Thanks! I think that's it! but I don't remember having the little
buggers stuck to me for a couple days! I guess in just the time I'm
outside, the damage is done. Now to figure out how to get rid of them.
Fran

Marge Talt <mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com> wrote:> From: F M Ferrari
You know, I think that I may have mites! Are they those really
little
red bugs? I keep finding them on me while working in the yards and
have
gotten some nasty bug bites. I wonder if it's them?!?!? I need to
find a
picture...Fran
----------

Chiggers maybe?