Re: birthday

Well, it's officially now the 12th, and since it's nearly 3AM, I'm
likely about the only one active on the list just now, so I get to be
first to say...........

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y  PAM !!!!!!!!!

Hope your day is a lovely one and you get to do just what you want to
do.  47...heck, that's young, lady....a mere chile:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> Yes Donna dear, I'll save you the trouble.  Yes, the 12th is my
> birthday.
> Yes, I'm 47.  Do I look it or feel it?  Heck no.  So there ya go.
The end -