From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:49:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch

> Question - poll, maybe.<br>> What kind of mulch do you
use?<br><br>Pine needles! Most of my gardens are self-mulching. I have
HUGE pine<br>trees in various locations that drop the needles nicely
into the gardens<br>(and gutters, unfortunately). Gives a very natural
look and lasts forever.<br>Easy to just push out of the way when
digging. Some gardens are<br>supplemented with leaves from the previous

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com