From: SueNY [mailto: sue.nyc@att.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:10:22 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] My Intro

Hi everyone!<br> Thanks for the warm welcome. I am Sue from NY. I am an
avid indoor gardener.<br>I live in an apartment in New York City (Staten
Island to be exact) and don't<br>have any space outside to garden. :-(
I'm 34 and live with my boyfriend and<br>our cat, Minky. Right now I've
got about 30 different houseplants growing,<br>plus some seeds I'm
hoping will germinate. I've always loved gardening. I grew<br>up in
Massachusetts and used to grow vegetables and flowers in my
parent's<br>backyard. Neither of them have much interest in growing
things...I think I got<br>the bug from my grandmother, who used to grow
the best veggies, roses, lilacs<br>and geraniums ever! :-) I am glad to
be

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com