Re: mulch NOW Names

OH...don't feel bad Zem....most of my ancesters were "heathen
pagans"....and my father wonders where I get my attitude from. HA! They
are very into the genealogy thing...and found that on my father's side,
some of them ran with Jesse James (not the Jesse I'm named after...there
was a Jesse on my mother's side too). And on my mother's side, there is
German royalty. Go figure. I have the Celtic background too...

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/13/2004 12:04:01 PM Central Standard Time,