Re: Buddha's Hand

Should make good marmalade, Zem, like kumquats do. Anyway, we'll see.

On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 04:54 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

I had a book on citrus when I lived in Florida, and it seems to me that it
said Buddha's Hand is for decorative purposes only and is not really meant for
eating. It did not say the fruit was inedible.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10
27.0 N, 82.4 W