From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 10:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch NOW Names

In a message dated 5/12/2004 2:23:56 AM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com writes:
My daughter got the 'h'...don't know as it caused her any problems as
she grew up...
Just try having "Zemuly" for a name.  I was in the fourth grade before I
could even spell it!  It's a good thing I don't mind being a little
<LOL> Most people, however, are not comfortable with my name and call me
which is my middle name.  I prefer zem.