From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:31:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch

>Hey Mardi! Welcome back from vacation! Hope wherever you went
or<br>whatever you did, you had a nice time! Did you by chance make it
set up to take Mom to Pella last Friday for the fest when<br>she
informed me that someone at her retirement home told her the
tulips<br>were all DEAD! and it wasn't worth going. I really had to
crack up when<br>your wonderful pictures came through - all dated
Saturday! Ah well, I'm<br>quickly learning that Mom is always right.
Makes life easier.<br><br>Hey Kitty, let me know if you need a box or
two of pine needles! If Pam<br>can ship repro paper boxes full of
cannas, I can try and populate the US<br>with Alburnett pine

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com