From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:05:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cicada invasion...

Bonnie, no protection needed - except for your ears. They won't
hurt<br>anything. In fact, I was surprised you wrote, "this is a very
bad year for<br>Cicada's ". It's a very GOOD year for them. All you
folks that run out in<br>the middle of the night to stare into the sky
at something far away like<br>Mars - why wouldn't you want to see a
Original Message ----- <br>From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan"
<wmorgan972@ameritech.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:48 PM<br>Subject: [CHAT] Cicada
year for Cicada's (the 17<br>> year cycle bug that is VERY LOUD and that
litters the landscape with its<br>> exoskeletons) in the Miami Valley of
Ohio. Is there anything I need to do<br>> to protect trees, shrubs

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com