RE: ? re: Artemesia "Oriental Limelight"

There was a discussion last year as well about OL. I chickened out and
mixed it in an annual flower pot. It was lovely and surprisingly did
come back this year, but we did have a mild winter here.

Might want to do the same thing and plant it where it can not spread.

On the other hand, seems that those in the colder climates do not have
the massive problems that some do.... thinking it may make a difference.