From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:58:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bank mail

It was supposedly from<br>From: &quot;usa bank&quot;
&lt;usbank@usa.com&gt;<br>and to:<br>To: Adam36055@aol.com,
Administrator@mallorn.com,<br> ablaine@thefoodproject.org,
amangan@got.net, betsy@bgjohnson.com,<br> ferns@hort.net,
mbarker@bio.indiana.edu, Hovenkamp@nhn.leidenuniv.nl,<br>
valerie.pence@cincinnatizoo.org, Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl,<br>
Aplfgcnys@aol.com, jsinger@igc.org, Cersgarden@aol.com,<br>
vldunn@widomaker.com, hodgesaa@earthlink.net, mhobertm@excite.com,<br>
kmrsy@comcast.net, wmorgan972@ameritech.net<br>Cc:
smead@amplepower.com<br><br>I only recognize CHAT members in that group.
Does anyone else listed<br>recognize other addresses that aren't CHAT
related? That could help<br>determine whose address book may be in
&lt;Aplfgcnys@aol.com&gt;<br>To: &lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent:
Saturday, May 15, 2004 7:53 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] bank
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com