From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 7:32 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bank mail

When I said I fot it a second time, I hadn't checked the properties.  This
time it was from a different email address.  Since it is from a hotmail
address I may send msn a complaint.  Think it would help?  This is what I
wrote:
I received the following email from one of your subscribers, usbank@usa.com
While few people would be stupid enough to respond, I am writing to you
because I feel usa.com has an obligation to reduce this sort of spam.  When
anyone signs up to use usa.com's email service, I am sure you most likely
have them click "I Agree" to certain codes of conduct.  This is a blatant
violation of such codes.  I suggest you cancel this person's service.

Kitty