Re: Plant disaster

Whew!  I am happy to report that NorEast is sending me replacements by FedEx
to arrive by Wednesday.  I hate to make scenes, but when I told them that it
was for the Horticulture School sponsored by the Federated Garden Clubs of New
York State, I guess that turned the trick.  I feel much better, but that was a
pretty sick feeling I had when I opened that box this morning.