Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

Part of the delivery problem may be that many drivers can't read.  The
strangest situation we had in this area was the driver of an 18-wheeler who
tried to take a "short cut" through the Smoky Mountains National Park and
ended up stuck around Cades Cove Loop Road, a primitive, one-lane tourist
road that circles the cove.  The park service had to use cranes to get that
truck out.  Also, noticed that licensing for driving those things includes
oral exams for those who can't read the test.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN