OT: antivirus software

Hi all-

I wanted to share my new knowledge with you.  My husband's home computer got
a virus yesterday, so he downloaded the home version of an
anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/etc. software (the same company as the
corporate version that they use at work).  Anyway... I'm so pleased with it,
I thought I'd share the name- since it appears to be must faster and easier
and less intrusive than the two big companies that I hate (Norton and
McAfee).

The software is PC-cillin Internet Security 2004 from www.trendmicro.com.
Cleaned up the trojan off is computer in no time : ).  They do have a 30 day
trial download if you want.

Theresa

P.S.  I have no affiliation with the company- just a happy and relieved
customer!