Re: /schools/chef

David Franzman wrote:
Judy, I still love my cabon steel knives I first got them in 1978.
Unfortunately, now they don't look so good as compared to the stainless
steel knives that all the up and coming chefs use.  My wife did a neat
thing.  She made it a practice to buy a new knife for me for Christmas every
year.  I enjoyed that.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
   Does stainless steel take as good an edge as
carbon steel ? Thanks,
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W