From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [CHAT] Tiller!

My DH bought me a tiller! It's small enough for ME to handle, but
enough and big enough to get the job done. I'm so jazzed. Last
set out to till one garden...and before I knew it...I had
about five
done. And I'm ready to till the world now. WOO HOO. I can
get so much
done in a short amount of time! Before, I was digging
beds by hand and
it took forever!!

Happy dance going on
in Oklahoma.

hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com