From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:41:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] /schools/chef

Well, I have Chicago Cutlery knives, that barely cut butter
&quot;Marge Talt&quot; &lt;mtalt@hort.net&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 12:54
Melody &lt;mhobertm@excite.com&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Judy: FWIW, my favorite
cookware is RevereWare...got a basic set<br>&gt; for a<br>&gt; &gt;
wedding gift 16 years ago and still have the same set today,
plus<br>&gt; pieces<br>&gt; &gt; I've added over the years. Stands up to
any abuse you can dish out<br>&gt; to it<br>&gt; &gt; during the course
of cooking at home. It has become our standard<br>&gt; wedding<br>&gt;
&gt; gift to young couples. Not fancy stuff, but does a great job for
a<br>&gt; &gt; moderate amount of money.<br>&gt;
----------<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Mine, too, Melody. I've got some pieces that
I've had for about 40<br>&gt; years and they weren't new when I got
them, being handed down to me<br>&gt; by an elderly relative...still
work just fine. Only problem I've<br>&gt; found with them is that the
screws that hold the handles together<br>&gt; have a tendency to come
mtalt@hort.net<br>&gt; Editor: Gardening in Shade<br>&gt;
Battling Bambi<br>&gt;
of Articles by Category and Date<br>&gt;
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

hort.net -

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com