RE: daylilies and online courses

Sorry to hear that Zem... must be very frustrating to have Bambi eating
everything. No buds on mine yet, well the last time I looked when it was
not raining out there.

FWIW, I took an on-line course recently and found that it was not the
same. Miss the interaction with other students/teachers. Kinda like
reading a darn book and taking the tests on line.

Donna

> We got any daylily people on this list.... they are the worst to
figure
> out!
> Well, mine sure are!  I mowed the yard this afternoon to discover
Bambi