Re: Laundry list

In a message dated 5/22/04 4:44:46 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<<  I don't know what triggers
stephanotis to bloom.  >>

Jim, how much do your fertilize?
    Another night of tornadoes only tonight they are all round us.  Nothing
on TV but storm tracking.  They are popping up all over, coming from the west
in waves.  A series of clouds pass, followed by others. Our sirens have gone
off four times, just finishing again.  Unbelieveable!  My computer is in the
basement and I also have the a TV so I am where I should be. My husband, however,
will not go to the basement.
    Last night lots of damage NW of us, many homes destroyed, one small
community wiped out.
    Sample TV coverage is  'Stuart, brace for heavy disturbance will hit in 2
seconds. '  3 systems are in the area at the current moment and flash
flooding is occurring.  Ames, home of Iowa State Univ., is having severe flooding.
    Our sirens are going off again.  Just rcd a call from my daughter who
lives abour 23 miles north of us and near Ames, had baseball size hail.  They
have put some in the freezer.  A lady just called in to the tv station and she
said the hail was so big it broke many of their windows out of their home. Some
people are 'storm chasers' following the storms and report from their cars on
the roads.  Police and fire fighters move to the outer limits of the city to
watch and alert.