Re: Red Roses

Tea roses would be my last choice because they are so susceptible to black
spot and disease, although I believe some progress has been made in improving
their resistance.  I'm sure there are members of the list who are familiar with
good cultivars. I am such a fan of antique roses because I don't have to do
anything to them. Should you care to check out the antique varieties, go to
zone 7
West TN