Re: /schools/chef

In a message dated 5/23/04 2:01:35 AM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< Mine hangs over my circular island counter - so that works; dunno if

it would in your kitchen layout. >>

Marge, thanks for the suggestion.  It would not work.  I have thought and
thought as I love pot racks.  Always thought it would be great to have the all
copper pots just because I like their appearance.
    Ceres