From: Donna <>
Sent: May 22, 2004 4:16 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] cicada pictures

I am sure some of you are very familiar with the Cicada locust invasion.
For those not experiencing this 17 year old tradition a friend of mine
has pictures documented the emerging thru hatching process this morning
in Maryland. I inquired how long this took and he thought it was only a
few hours.

If anyone would like to see them, I can send them in 4 private emails to
you. He doesn't want his pictures on the net, but is fine with me
forwarding them to anyone... why doesn't this make sense to me?!?

I found his photo series very interesting. If anyone would like to see
them, let me know.

Donna
Where it is raining again......:(

http://www.hort.net/funds/