RE: Weekend plants and stuff

Glad to know I am not alone....

Most years I have the same problem as you- too much volunteering. This
year I had back to back plant sale, D56 convention, pond expo and I
forget what else... I made the plant sale but then got really sick.
Didn't make any other scheduled events. I am hoping to get back out
there this weekend.. if the weather cooperates even tho the doc says not
yet...never listened to him before, why should I start now.

Even tho your stuff doesn't get done in a timely fashion, does make you
feel good when you help others.