message replay

The following 2 messages were returned to me as being unable to deliver to
hort.net. Trying again....

> Only because Windows is so easy to attack
Jim, that may be true, but it has always been my understanding that hackers
like to go after anything Microsoft because they dislike the giant.  They
want to bring BG down even if in a small way.

Kitty
+++++++++
Zem,
I didn't realize you could order from qvc without watching tv for hours on
end hoping something good would come up.  I wonder if HSN does that too, as
I have a $15 coupon for HSN.
Kitty