Re: Re: chat messages

Hi everybody,

I got behind with chat messages about 4 weeks ago and even though I'm trying
to skim through 2-3 days worth every night now, I still have almost 1800
unread in my chat folder.
I know I missed several birthdays, and a whole thread on cicadas, which are
on the increase here, and all kinds of other good stuff.  Congrats on the
successful plant sales!  Welcome back DF!  Welcome to the other new members
who are joining in!
On the Short One, for one summer when I was little and tagging after my
grandfather "helping" him with yardwork and gardening, he nicknamed me "kid"
and I loved it.  My grandmother, however, did not, and after a couple days,
that was that.  So I think short one is great.  And I'm glad her arm is
better.

One of these days I'll get current.  In the meantime, I still have about 20
plants on the front porch and 7 yards of mulch in the driveway.  Weather
this weekend looks wonderful so I'm hoping to get some gardening done in
between other commitments.  Anybody have a good trick for getting snarls out
of long cat fur when the cat will only rarely let herself be caught?  She's
an indoor cat but she's psychic.

And boy do I relate to the annoyance with job scenario.

Libby
Maryland zone 6