Re: chat messages

In a message dated 5/28/2004 8:27:21 PM Central Standard Time,
L_Valentine@adelphia.net writes:

Anybody  have a good trick for getting snarls out of long cat fur when the
cat will  only rarely let herself be caught?
Good to hear from you Libby.  As to your dilemma, all I can say is  "Good
luck."  Sorry I don't have any helpful hints. My snarled, and  difficult to
catch, cats just have to live with bad hair.  I've  missed your posts.
zone 7
West TN