Re: min climbing rose

In a message dated 5/28/04 8:08:58 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< So what issue will you... oh, your garden ... be in? >>

Donna, they work 3 yrs out.  It will be the rose not my garden and even then
it may not appear.  As they complete the work on a featured plant, the photo
may not fit in but will be in their photo stock files for possible future use.
They also took photos of a large John Cabot which is just coming into all its
glory. It grows in a lg tuteur (approx 8') and extending a couple feet above.

    My husbands edging job was also discussed.  He cuts it with his John
Deere power side walk edger so it is very defined and clean.  For a number of
years we did this with a shovel which is very slow and not nearly as even as you
take so many cuts. I like my beds to extend above the level of the lawn as if
they are on display and the fine cut adds to this.
    Ceres