Re: Ivory-Billed Woodpecker Found!

So it's a wetland bird. I wonder if there's a possibility that someday we
might have some here in the ACE Basin. It's a govt wildlife refuge between
the Ashepoo, Combahee, and Edisto rivers up here. There should be some
areas of mature, hardwood forest. There are lots of bald eagles there
finally, (just saw my first one the other day).

That would be so wonderful! It IS wonderful. What a beautiful bird! I love
to see the Pileated woodpeckers. They are phenomenal.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC