Re: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

> Who got bitten besides me?

Hi Andrea,

   That was me, a couple of weeks ago.  Romeo got into a fight with a much
   bigger dog at the dog park and I had to go in and break it up.  The
   other dog's owner wasn't very helpful and just walked off when I told
   her I'd been bitten, saying "That's what you get for getting in the
   middle of a dog fight."

   I didn't really have the presence of mind then to push the issue since
   I was so hyped up on adrenaline, and by the time I thought about
   vaccinations and stuff it was too late.