Re: Some help please

In a message dated 5/1/05 10:41:01 PM, red4@omni-tech.net writes:

<< I'm under the impression that it's a bush type of plant, that you

could keep medium sized by pruning. >>

Rich, are you speaking of the yellowhorn?  Klehms Song Sparrow has one in
their catalog.  Hardy to zone 4, 10'-12' x 10'-12' which is Xanthoceras
sorbifolium as Chris had suggested.  See
www.songsparrow.com/2005new/plantdetails.cfm?ID=129&type=Woody%20Plants
    BTW, is your peony that you received at Perennial Sat from Klehm's going
to bloom.  Mine does not have any buds but is up and looks good.
    I saw a Acer tegmentosum 'White Tigress' at the Woodsmith Garden Center
(Garden Gate mag GC) yesterday.  Very interesting.  See
www.songsparrow.com/2005new/plantdetails.cfm?ID=1771&type=Woody%20Plants
    I may have told you  I purchased a Rhus typhina Tiger Eye and a dwarf
locust 'Twisted Baby' last week.
    Ceres