Re: Spring pictures

Lynda, a beautiful garden.  Everything looks so lush!
    We have had so much cold & frost many of my trees & shrubs are really
burned.  My Magnolia 'Butterflies', fringe tree and hydrangeas are the worst.
Many lilies are have been iced so I will lose the bloom or it will be deformed.
We are supposed to get frost again tonight.
    Ceres