Re: ok- this is just unbelievable

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:16:49 -0600

Melody,
that's great that your vet is active in TNR.  It may be never ending, but he
is keeping it from exploding.  City or country, it doesn't matter, people
bear the responsibility of caring for their animals.  Living in the country
does not mean one is too stupid to figure that out.  People complain about
roaming cats, but it is not the cats' fault.

Kitty