Re: DE

Hi Jesse,
    I am way behind in my e-mails. Did you ever find a source for
Diatomaceous Earth? I carry it in my garden center. I have a squeeze
bottle(dust) by Safer/Reuter, 2# bags by Natural Guard/Fertilome, and it is
chunks like rocks in Fertilone Aquatis PLant Potting Soil.

I checked the Fertilome website and

STONEBRIDGE GARDEN CENTER
700 E. WILL RODGERS BLVD
CLAREMORE, OK  74017

STILLWATER MILLING COMPANY
PO BOX 1188
CLAREMORE, OK  74018-1188
  Ask them to order you some of the NAtural Guard DE

OR I could mail you some.

betsy
evergreen co