Robins nest

well ya would think there had enough  trees to pic from...  but  no they
decide to build a nest on the second story,, where the drain pipe  bends,,,
grrrrr  DH said   BUT they have to be,, DS and I  have stated!   But gotta tella
ya,,, theses babes  are right next  to were Danile bed is!  LOLOL  OH this
should be  fun!     And also,,, That robin started poking at the  viynle!!! OH
geese,,, Mama robin knows I have her number..I am hoping she will  move because
she has built a CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!
Long Island, NY