From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 20:28:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] so Kitty---

A friend of mine used to do that too Ceres. Then people started coming
up<br>into her yard and helping themselves to plants she had out of the
know, I would love to donate all my plants to our MG sale, but
that<br>would entail lugging 500 pots all the way over there. My back
and neck felt<br>broken as it was. I'd love to just share the good news
of how great these<br>plants are for free by just leaving them out for
folks to help themselves.<br>I'd love to donate proceeds to charities.
If I could I would. But this<br>sale meant I could pay my bills. I'm
getting back a little bit from the<br>thousands of dollars I've poored
into my "hobby". I feel fortunate that the<br>money I spent didn't go
into vacations but into an "investment" from which I<br>can recapture
some of what I spent and put it to use. This investment<br>wasn't just
in $; it was in peace of mind and a creation of something
I<br>thoroughly enjoy. And now it's helping me out of a
<Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May
message dated 5/3/05 1:39:47 PM, 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
writes:<br>><br>> << have the sale at the same time as your neighborhood
driveway when my neighbor had garage sales. I<br>could<br>> of sold them
however I added a sign that they were free to a good home.<br>>
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com