Miniature rose source?

Can any of you recommend a source for miniature roses that is
not on the West coast?  After my fiasco with Nor'East last year
after they moved to California (Nor'East?  will they change their
name?), I hesitate to order from them again, though I had dealt
with them for years.  When I looked on the web for sources, all
I could find seemed to be California based. I'd like to fine some
closer, that would not take a week to arrive. I know it's late to
order them, but some that I had in containers seemed to be
doing all right in March, but now are totally dead.  I can't imagine
why, but maybe it was the extreme ups and downs of temperature
we've had this spring.  Some still look good, but some are just