Re: Miniature rose source?

Thanks for all the input on miniature roses.  I have ordered from
Bridges.  They didn't have many that I knew, but that is probably
because I have always shopped at Nor'East, and a lot of theirs
are their own developments.  I ordered 'Kristin,' which I have
grown and like.  Also 'Summer Sunset,' 'Odessa,' 'X-rated,' and
'Black Jade.'  Any opinions on any of those?

In a message dated 05/04/2005 10:42:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,