shopping

The weather seems to have broken [but, yes Bonnie, we will wait until the
10th to plant ;+)] so I shopped for annuals today for the Display Gardens.
Rather than chew up all of my day off tomorrow, I made the biggest stop
today.  12 flats of Coleus, Sweet Alyssum, Begonia semp,  Bacopa (Sutera),
Verbena, and Portulaca, as well as pots of  Persian Shield, Dracaena spikes,
Parsley, Salvia, Purple Ftn Grass, and Sempervivum.  Tomorrow I'll try a few
other places for what this place didn't have - Tidalwave Petunias, Fiber
Optic Grass, Cleome, China Aster, Scaevola 'Zig Zag', Fuchsia 'Firecracker',
Thunbergia, PM Millet.  Everything else I did by mailorder.
And boy, were they busy! Everyone had the same idea of getting a jump start
on the weekend.  And geez, it was hot!  Clear skies and lots of sun.  This
see-saw weather is a pain.

Kitty