Re: kitchen trends, quilts and tomatoes

I don't know Ceres, you must be luckier than most.....if I eat a  lot of good
cooking, I have plenty to show for it!!!  (smile)   Another good reason to
stay out of the kitchen and in the garden.  We  get full just eating the over
abundance of tomatoes...anyone in the area, come  and get them....
BTW, did you go to the quilt show here in Houston again last fall??
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/5/2005 10:25:15 PM Central Standard Time,