From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:31 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] I found my tree!

/I have a Weeping Katsura-

Cercidiphyllum magnificum/ 'Pendulum'

I will be digging up a new zealand flax, a fern, and small mahonia to
make room.  So, this weekend will be plant rearranging and donating to
neighbors time again... I know one of the salvias I have is going to go-

too big (I've pruned it every couple of months!), looks almost just like

the black and the white sages I have, and the flowers are almost
unseen.  The mahonia can find a home in the back near a couple of roses
and the bird feeders.  Plenty of places I can tuck another fern in under

the front tree,  Hmmm- the flax...I might see if it can stay- the
contrasting leaves would look nice there with the new tree.

Now- where should I plant the new azalea??

Ok- I'm ready for the weekend!