Re: Advice for a Minnesota trip

Cyndi,
On your Minn trip..depends on how far north you are going as to temp that is.
Mosquitoes are everywhere! I grew up in northern Minn..small town between
Duluth and Grand Rapids. My family still has a lake cabin up there. In early June
you definitely need long sleeves, long pants and sweatshirts. The locals say
they have 9 months of winter and 3 months of poor sledding. Seriously, we
rarely go to the cabin before June 20 as the lake is just too cold for swimming. I
know we have often had to have a fire in the fireplace to be warm enough on
July 4th. Still it is a beautiful state and the north still retains a sense of
the wilderness this country once was. Have a good time! Kathyz5