Re: Daylily Problem

although I would go with Kitty's suggestion, I did
notice a weird frost pattern in my front porch area.
Had a reject lily (easter one that I planted just to
see what would happen a few years ago) with two stalks
coming out of the ground. One is now burgandy and the
other is still green as can be.... they are surounded
by a climbing rose bush, iris, and a few other plants,
none of which got any damage. this is a pretty
protected place.

thought that was odd too...

Donna