RE: Happy Mothers Day/Donna

Well Holli and Pam.. I don't think I can handle more than one mother :)

And why is it every time I try to do something for her, it is always 88
degrees out there! Did get a few things crossed off the list, but it will
take me till next year to complete the entire thing. She is napping now and
will come over for pie later. (hum, should I eat the fresh strawberry/cream
cheese/whip cream pie or just slap it on my thighs? <lol>)

Donna
Who had to bite her tongue a few times since I pay two ladies to come once a
week to do this type stuff for her! Someone just explain how she can't think
of things for them to do but has lists for me!