Re: Opinion time

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Opinion time
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:23:04 -0600

The only book I have handy is Botannica.  It says Zones 6-9 for
Cercidiphyllum japonicum.  But it has been wrong a time or three.  Speaking
of hardiness, our MG nursery took a chance on a couple of items that were
borderline and lost.  We lost all our Tricolor Hypericum, Leptodermis, and
Vitex.

Kitty