Re: Opinion time

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Opinion time
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:48:03 -0600

This was about 16 H. Tricolor in pots grouped with lots of other potted
plants inside a frame made of landscape timbers about 18 inches high and all
covered with leaves for the winter.
Weh have had Leptodermis return in one of our gardens the past couple of
years, but the one I bought last year for my garden has yet to show signs of
life.  The Vitex were mistakenly planted in an exposed bed.