RE: day two-- continued....

Well, Dh swore it would only take 2 hours max to drain the pond... started
at 7:30am... still pumping it out at 12:30.....hum...guessing I was right!

Seen I forgot to divide a few lilies... of my!... Can't believe all of that
can come from one 4 inch pot! (pictures later, did grab the camera for that

Fish-- I have a zillion! Also found eggs on some of the plants so they were
busy in the last few days.. URGH! (mother put some in a bucket to hatch..
for what, I am giving all these fish away cause we have too many!)

Yuck! I must have a ft of sludge on the bottom.... have not drained this
pond since 98.....

Lunch break is over, time to get the shop vac out and see what damage I can
do now...

If the back of my yard was not flooded before... it sure is now! Tried to
tell him to connect hoses and water everywhere, but NO.... no time for that
(geesh!)..also tried to tell him half the water was being pumped back into
the pond cause his pipe wasn't long enough.... nope, told I am being

I really should have done this when he wasn't around :)