Biochem moisturizer warning

Not sure of the spelling of Biochem, but don't use this moisturizer.
A nurse friend of mine just stopped by and her face is totally burned
from this stuff, and she only had it on her face for a minute or two.
A bunch of them at her work (Medical City - Dallas) ordered this stuff
and used it and now they all look like they have leprosy.  It's
hideous.  This garbage has ACID in it.  My face could qualify for OPEC
membership it's so oily, but most of you, being gardeners, probably do
have to use moisturizer at times.
Do not use this kind, I'd hate for you to suffer the damage I saw on
Vicki's face tonight.  Horrendous.
Yes, legal action is pending.  A plastic surgeon at the hospital where
they work is documenting everything.  But I don't want to see any of
you get burned (literally) in the meantime.  Ugh.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A